School Improvement 2023 - 2024
Our main priorities for 2023-24 are:
- Curriculum Enactment - so that all children can confidently talk about and show their curriculum knowledge to demonstrate the success of the curriculum as the progression model.
- Attendance - so that all children receive their full curriculum entitlement to achieve their potential and gain success.
- Writing - so that standards of writing continue to improve and all teachers understand the writing progression model across the school.
- Assessment - so that all teachers are confident in their use and application of the expected standards for writing.
- Disadvantaged Children - so that vulnerable and disadvantaged children are involved in and can access their curriculum entitlement. All children learn and remember.